Terms of Service
1. All products, goods, and services supplied by PAG 'the Company' are on the express understanding that the purchaser agrees to the Company's main and full Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Order details and terms and conditions of Sale cannot be varied except by written authorisation signed by a director of the Company.
2. All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Company’s premises unless otherwise agreed. Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery. All shortages, damages or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within three working days and confirmed in writing within five working days of despatch. Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the carrier’s consignment or proof of delivery note on which the goods have been signed for as unchecked, short, or damaged as appropriate. By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked to ensure that the correct number of packages, boxes or cartons being signed for have been delivered, as no responsibility can be accepted afterwards for non or short delivery if there is a discrepancy. All deliveries should also be signed for as unchecked, damaged or both, if apply, unless the contents of all packages, boxes or cartons delivered are checked in front of the carriers delivery person, when any shortages or damages or both should be noted on the consignment/proof of delivery note and signed for as such.
No claims for shortages or damages will be entertained unless goods are checked at the time of delivery in the presence of the carrier’s employee. While every effort will be made to despatch goods on time, no responsibility will be accepted for late or nondelivery, or for any consequential loss whatsoever.
3. Goods despatched to any third party at the purchaser’s request are entirely at the purchasers’ risk, and it is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that goods are correct in every respect before any processing of the goods commences.
Specification & Pricing
PAG reserves the right to change prices or specifications when necessary without prior notification.
4. Sizes, measurements and descriptions of goods are for guidance only and the company cannot guarantee absolute consistency of size, material, proportion, colour or shade. All products supplied should be washed or cleaned strictly in accordance with the washing instructions provided on the garment label. The Company will accept no responsibility if instructions are not followed precisely.
5. Size, style, fabric content, specification, quality, colour and suitability for chosen purpose should be checked by the purchaser on receipt of the goods. While every effort is made to ensure consistency of colours and shades, variation may occur from one dye batch to another and the Company will accept no responsibility for such variation. Goods should be checked upon receipt. Worn, printed, embroidered or otherwise processed goods cannot be returned.
All sales are final. The Company does not trade on a ‘sale or return’ basis. We do accept returns subject to the following conditions being met:
6. Proof of purchase (relevant invoice and despatch note number required).
7. Returns Authorisation Note must be obtained prior to return of goods.
8. Minimum restocking charge is £25 / €38 or 15% of goods value (whichever the greatest).
9. All goods must be returned in good condition, original packaging, not processed & unwashed. We do not allow goods to be returned if worn.
10. PAG retains the right to refuse returned goods should the company deem them to
be unsuitable for resale.
11. Printed or embroidered goods will not be accepted back for returns under any circumstances.
12. Garments sold as samples are non-returnable.
13. Goods cannot be returned after 28 days from date of purchase.
14. Returns carriage charge is £11 / €17 per box.
15. In the event our carrier arrives and the goods are unavailable to collect, a surcharge will become payable at £11 / €17 per failed collection.
16. PAG will only accept back returns to a maximum of 5% of a customers annual turnover with PAG.
17. Credit will not be extended to the purchaser unless approved in writing by the Company.
18. Where credit has been granted, payment is due within thirty days of the invoice date unless otherwise agreed in writing. Where no credit is granted, payment is due immediately on the invoice date.
19. Goods will not be despatched when a purchaser’s account is overdue or the credit limit has been exceeded. Returned or represented cheques will incur a charge of £50 /€75 per representation.
20. The Company reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 2% per calendar month or part thereof on all overdue sums, and such interest will remain payable after any court judgement.
21. Overdue Payments via a Credit Card: In the event of a customer wishing to pay off their overdue credit account, the company will impose a charge of 1.5% for payments over the agreed normal credit terms. There will be no additional charge if paid before normal credit days.
Ownership of Goods
22. Title of goods shall not pass to the purchaser until the sum due under invoice for those goods is paid in full to the Company.
23. Until title has passed to the purchaser, the purchaser shall not deal with or dispose of the goods other than in its normal course of business, and until such time the Company reserves the right to enter onto the premises of the purchaser or its agent or customer to repossess all or part of the goods, without prejudice to any other legal remedy available to the Company.
24. Risk in the goods will pass to the purchaser immediately upon delivery, which unless otherwise agreed means delivery at the Company’s premises to the appointed or agreed carrier, or otherwise to the purchaser or its agent in person.
25. Until title passes to the purchaser it shall indemnify the Company against all loss or damage to the goods, including damage in transit, or depreciation in the value of the goods.
26. All contracts between the Company and the purchaser shall be governed by the laws of England and subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE SUBJECT TO THE COMPANY’S FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE, COPIES OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST AND ARE SHOWN ON THE REVERSE OF ALL PAG DESPATCH NOTES, INVOICES AND PURCHASE ORDER FORMS.
MISTAKES ARE POSSIBLE: All goods should be checked upon receipt, as worn, printed, embroidered, washed or otherwise processed goods cannot be returned.
PLEASE NOTE: We always recommend that all goods within this catalogue are checked for their suitability of purpose to any application process, including wearer trials. Any alterations to goods will deem them unreturnable.
ALL COLOURS AND SIZES DETAILED OR ILLUSTRATED IN THIS BROCHURE ARE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY
All sales are final. The Company does not trade on a 'sale or return' basis. We do accept returns subject to the following conditions being met:
- Proof of purchase (relevant invoice and despatch note number required).
- Authorisation Note must be obtained prior to return of goods. This should be obtained from www.pag-leisurewear.co.uk
- Minimum restocking charge is £25 or 15% of goods value (whichever the greatest).
- All goods must be returned in good condition, original packaging, not processed & unwashed. We do not allow goods to be returned if worn.
- PAG retain the right to refuse returned goods should the company deem them to be unsuitable for resale.
- Printed or embroidered goods will not be accepted back for returns under any circumstances.
- Garments sold as samples are non-returnable.
- Goods cannot be returned after 28 days from date of purchase.
- Returns carriage charge is £11 / €17 per box.
- In the event our carrier arrives and the goods are unavailable to collect, a surcharge will become payable at £11 / 17 per failed collection.
- PAG will only accept back returns to a maximum of 5% of a customers annual turnover with PAG.